I am honored and so very blessed to be given the Most Influential Blogger Award by The Mother of Nine9. Thanks so much Melanie.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Answer 7 questions
.4. Nominate ( no limit of nominations ) other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the award requirements.
1. If you could create your own planet what would it look like? There would be canyons, all sorts of flowers, a tram system for transportation, and the temperature wouldn’t go below 65 degrees.
2. If you could visit one nation you have never visited before, what nation would that be? I have to pick two. I want to visit both New Zealand and Australia.
3. Have you ever taken a long distance train trip? Nope. My only and first train trip was short and from Pittsburgh to Cumberland, MD. It was much better than taking a bus.
4. What is something you would collectively change about humanity? People listen to their consciences. Humanity would embrace the sanctity of human life, the unborn to the elderly.
5. What is your favorite song? Oh boy, there are so many I like. I enjoy listening to contemporary Christian music. Eagle’s Wings is one of my favorite church hymns.
6. If you could meet one person who is still alive who would you choose to meet? Pope Francis
7. If you could choose one symbol to represent you, what would that symbol be and why? The Cross and the St. Michael the Archangel prayer. I chose the combination because we need to stand firm against evil and be an example for what is good, true, and just in this world. The fact that Jesus died on the Cross to save all of humanity and conquered evil is why I picked the Cross. St. Michael’s prayer goes hand-in-hand with the Cross in fighting against evil.
Here are my nominations:
Your seven questions will include 1,2, 5, 6 from above plus… Who is your favorite saint? What is your favorite animal? Name a book that you have read (other than the bible) which has influenced your life and describe how it influenced you.
I am feeling a bit under the weather so I’m going to relax tonight and notify the bloggers of their awards tomorrow. God Bless.