I have been tagged by Biltrix. The gentlemen over at Biltrix are so thoughtful. I thank them so much for them for tagging me.
If I tagged you that means You’re It.
Welcome to the Super-Blog-A-Thon!
Here are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the “tagger” has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers and tag them in their post.
5. These “lucky” bloggers must then be told.
6. No tag backs.
The disclaimer is so cool and awesome that I just had to swipe it from Biltrix. Do not feel obliged in any way to participate in this award. To that effect, the Sweats included the following disclaimer in their post to promulgate the award:
“The rules, which are not obligatory, by any stretch of the imagination… (in other words, please don’t feel obligated to do this if you have been tagged here),” that is followed soon enough by, “…should they choose to participate; I will in no way be offended or disappointed should they choose not to… Flying monkeys from The Wizard of Oz will, however, swoop down on them when they least expect it.”
Here are the questions for me to answer:
- Have you ever read a dialogue by Plato? No. Not a word.
- Do you know any foreign languages? Si. Yo hablo espanol un poco.
- How good are you at math? Pretty good. In middle school I took a high school test and did better than the kids in my next door neighbor’s class.
- Are you a convert? Nope. I’m a cradle Catholic.
- Would you like to renew your baptismal promises? Yes!
- Do you reject Satan? Yes!
- And all his works? Yes!
- And all his empty promises? Yes!
- Do you believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth? Yes!
- Do you believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was born of the Virgin Mary was crucified, died, and was buried, rose from the dead, and is now seated at the right hand of the Father? Yes!
- Do you believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting? Yes!
If you got tagged here are the questions for you to answer. Those tagged are mentioned below the questions.
1. What’s your favorite, cats or dogs?
2. Have you traveled outside of the U.S.?
3. If the answer to #2 is yes name one place that you’ve visited outside of U.S. If your answer is no then name one country that you would like to visit.
4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
5. Who is your favorite music group or singer?
6. What do you think is the most boring to watch on T.V., golf, basketball or Nascar racing?
7. Which politician do you think needs our prayers for conversion the most?
8. Have you read any books by G.K. Chesterton?
9. Who is your favorite Disney character?
10. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
11. What is one of your favorite foods that you like to eat at Thanksgiving Dinner?
Drumroll…….. Here are the names I have tagged.
3. Lyn Leahz
8. Western Hero
10. Public Catholic
11. Citizen Tom