The members of the blog Biltrix have bestowed me with the Lumen Christi Award. As a lowly person just trying to live out the Catholic Faith faithfully I am honored and humbled to accept this award. How thoughtful and awesome of these faithful servants of God! Thank you very much for lifting the spirit of a woman who has been struggling a bit lately. God Bless.
I am so blessed. Thank you.
Here are the rules if you accept this award. You need to do these things:
1) Name your favorite saint, and why.
2) Name your favorite part of the Mass, and why.
3) Name your favorite part about being a Catholic.
1) My favorite saint is Saint Teresa of Avila. She is my favorite saint because I was named after her and she is a doctor of the Church.
2) My favorite part of the Mass is Holy Communion. I love this part because Jesus comes inside me and a part of me. Knowing that Jesus is inside me brings me peace.
3) Two of my favorite things about being Catholic are the Sacraments and learning about how much Catholicism has contributed to and influenced Western Society. One more reason I love being Catholic is that I am able to share my Catholic beliefs with some wonderfully, caring, faithful Catholics on the blogosphere.
I am to pass this award onto at least a few other Catholic blogs. I would have included a few on Biltrix’s list but I do not want to duplicate.
Those blogs I nominate are… drum roll….:
Notifications for this award will be handed out by 5p.m. Tuesday. God Bless.