I am honored to have been nominated for not one but three awards. I am truly blessed to have such thoughtful brothers in Christ in my life in the blogosphere. Travis from Catholic1 has nominated me for the Illuminating Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award. Biltrix has nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Both these magnificent blogs are dedicated to spreading the light of Christ in sharing the Catholic faith and applying the faith to every day topics, politics, and other things happening in our society. Thank you very much Catholic1 and Biltrix for bestowing me with these awards. I encourage all my readers to check out their wonderful blogs.
Now the rules for accepting these awards are as follows:
Add a picture of the award to your blog post.
Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
Nominate 5-10 other Bloggers and inform those selected that they have been nominated.
For the Illuminating Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award say 7 interesting things about yourself.
Award Guidelines for Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are the blogs I am nominating for all three awards.
5. My Blog
7. Domini Canes
Even though SR has hung up her blogging spurs (hopefully temporarily) due to family priorities I am also nominating her blog, To Have Her Heart for all three awards. She has become a very special blogging friend, wish her family well and hope she returns to blogging as soon as possible.
Here are 7 interesting things about myself.
1. I am among the authorized few who were allowed to cross the Chesapeake Bay Bridge on a bicycle during the Cycle Across Maryland. It was a pretty awesome experience. This bridge connects the Eastern Shore of Maryland to places like Baltimore and Washington D.C.
2. One of my favorite foods to eat is steamed Maryland Blue Crabs.
3. I enjoy doing wood working called scroll sawing. One of my favorite things to make is puzzles for kids.
4. I have two cats. Their names are Goofy and Patches.
5. In Junior High I had the pleasure of sponsoring a girl in RCIC. This was one of the best experiences I’ve had. I learned so much about the Faith. And, I loved being able to help someone on her journey back to the Catholic Faith.
6. I enjoyed horse back riding while growing up. Especially jumping on the horses.
7. I am the youngest of four siblings. There is 11 years between the oldest and myself.